Microsoft 365 PowerShell and Azure developer
MSP Easy Tools is a leading tech firm that offers advanced, cutting-edge solutions to Managed Service Providers (MSPs) supporting Microsoft 365. Our goal is to streamline the detection, reporting, and resolution of M365 issues, making us the top choice for MSPs seeking to enhance their support and security for the platform.
Join a passionate and dedicated team at MSP Easy Tools, where innovation and growth are at the forefront. We are committed to providing top-notch solutions for our partners and creating a positive and supportive work environment for our staff. With a clear focus on delivering exceptional results, we are always pushing the boundaries and exploring new opportunities for personal and professional development. Come and be a part of something truly special!
Attention all Microsoft 365 PowerShell, C# and Azure wizards! We're on the hunt for a tech-savvy, highly skilled Engineer to join our rapidly expanding software solutions business in the UK.
Our clients are MSPs from all over the world, who rely on Microsoft 365 to keep their own clients' data safe and secure.
Do you have a comprehensive knowledge of PowerShell scripting and how it interacts with Microsoft 365? Can you navigate your way around the Microsoft Graph API, Graph PowerShell SDK and Exchange Online PowerShell like it's second nature? If so, we want to hear from you!
In this role, you'll get to put your coding skills to the test, developing updates and enhancements to our software that will keep our MSP customers happy and secure. As a bonus, you'll also get to use your expertise to support them via email and Teams – so be ready for a little friendly banter!
So, if you're up for a challenge and want to join a dynamic team with clear goals for growth and development, apply today, but only if you have ALL the essential skills listed below.
- Highly experienced with API calls, especially Microsoft Graph and other Microsoft APIs. Raw API calls to Microsoft endpoints using PowerShell or C#
- Knowledge and experience in working with the Microsoft Partner Center both through Microsoft's GUI and programmatically via PowerShell, C#, or similar
- Familiarity with the secure application model in Microsoft 365
- Ability to interact and configure Microsoft Azure applications programmatically via either PowerShell or C#
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude
- Ability to assist with customer support issues related to MSP Easy Tools and Office 365
- Provide support to our clients and work independently using own initiative
- Taking personal responsibility to see jobs through to completion
- Proven experience of consistently using the key skills specified above in a production environment. We believe this level of expertise will only come from someone who has had a minimum of 5 years working experience in this field.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of C# and its use in administering Microsoft 365
- GUI design through PowerShell, C#, winforms
- Experience with administration and maintenance of Azure VMs
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
Ready for a challenge that will put your tech skills to the test? Join our dynamic team of tech wizards on a mission to revolutionize the world of Microsoft 365!
Work from the comfort of your own home with flexible hours and enjoy the perks of an excellent salary and top-notch private medical insurance (after a successful 3-month trial period).
If you're a Microsoft 365 PowerShell and Azure ninja, with a passion for technology and a sense of humour, we want to hear from you!
Are you ready to showcase your talents and excel in your career? Join our team where hard work and success are rewarded! Bring your best game and be recognized for your achievements, and we'll reward you with a fantastic salary package.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer sponsorship to those that will require it to work within the UK. Applicants must be current and permanent UK residents.
To apply, send us your up to date CV and best covering letter showing us why you're the one we've been looking for. Bonus points for creativity in your covering letter and the trash can if you fail to send it in addition to your CV! We'll also have a quick questionnaire for you to complete before we invite you for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£55,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Applications will not be considered without a covering letter. Have you included a covering letter in addition to your CV?
- Directly relevant to the listed essential skills: 5 years (required)
- United Kingdom (required) You must be a UK resident, we cannot assist in gaining visas, etc.
Work Location: Remote within the UK
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]